Tuesday 18 August 2009

High Class Lady


The lyrics to this song by the LENNEROCKERS is not to be find on the internet, so I decided to publish it here:

You lived in a big white mansion on the hill
Oh the boys and me struggle hard to pay the bill
Folks say I’ll never make it, but I bet I will

Your dad hates me and I think that suits me fine
But I love you so and I want to make you mine
Choose money or love, we don’t have much time

Hi Class Lady, A pretty babe
I don’t mean maybe, Rock with me tonight
If your daddy finds out, it might end in a fight

-SOLO-

Your life is under control of a bodyguard
And the hounddog is barking on the big backyard
Your daddy will stop at nothing to keep us apart

In your big white prison, was all that money can buy
But the half the thrill of a life with a common guy
So jump on a pickup truck, wave your dady bye bye

Hi Class ...
-SOLO-
Hi Class


Clas

No comments: